If you are looking to improve your smile, beautiful, custom-fitted veneers can provide the answer you are looking for.
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin, custom-made moldings that cover the front of your existing teeth. They are made from high-tech, tooth colored materials, usually porcelain, to portray a natural, bright smile.
Are Dental Veneers Right for You?
Veneers provide an alternative to traditional crowns. They cover unattractive gaps, and can mask stained, misshaped or crooked teeth. If these apply to you, veneers may be your best option.
How Long Will Dental Veneers Last?
Veneers are intended to last for many years. Unlike most bonding materials, veneers will not change color over time.
How Are Veneers Applied?
The tooth is reshaped initially to allow for the added thickness of the veneer. A molded image is taken of the reshaped tooth and sent to a dental laboratory where the veneer is custom-made to fit your mouth. The veneer is applied with adhesive material which bonds it to the original tooth structure.
Benefits of Veneers
- Tooth-Like Appearance – Since veneers are individually sculpted for each patient, it is nearly impossible to tell the difference between a veneer and a natural tooth.
- Stain-Resistant – Custom-made dental veneers resist stains from coffee, tea and cigarette smoke because they are made of high-tech, extremely polishable materials.
- A minimal amount of the natural tooth must be altered to fit the veneer.
- Veneers can be matched to make even the darkest teeth appear to be bright white.
- Minor twists and overlaps, as well as small gaps, can be quickly corrected through the use of veneers.